Why ICS HACCP?
- Our HACCP Training Courses are continually being updated to reflect industry challenges and changes from the Codex Alimentarius and are nationally accredited.
- Our Team have real industry experience and technical expertise across all aspects of the food Industry!
- Our trainers are also experienced auditors across all certification standards and provide can you with real-life examples from your sector of the food industry.
The ICS HACCP Team
B.App.Sc & MBA (Seafood Management), TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Exemplar Lead Food Auditor
Clare has extensive food technology, food safety, fraud and defence, quality assurance, auditing and consulting experience. Clare’s expertise has seen her work in the food industry since 1987 across 14 countries in Europe, North America, the Caribbean, South Pacific and NZ within a wide range of enterprises and industries. Clare is a qualified workplace trainer, lead auditor in food production, food packaging, storage and distribution and approved trainer for BRCGS (Food, Agents & Brokers & Storage and Distribution).
Clare has expertise in numerous programs, including HACCP, FSSC 22000, SQF, BRC Global Standard (Food, Packaging, Agents & Brokers, Storage and Distribution) and selected second party assessment programs (Coles, Woolworths SEP, ALDI, Walmart and COSTCO)
- seafood processing and aquaculture
- meat processing (bovine, porcine, ovine, avian and game animals) (slaughter, boning, value adding including smallgoods
- horticulture especially tree fruits &
- fruit (storage, packing & processing)
- egg (growing, packing & processing)
- snacks and grains
- canning (specifically seafood)
- beverages (ice, water, beer, wine and soft drinks)
- ingredients (wet, dry, sauces)
- ready meals
- honey processing.
Qualifications and Awards
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Biology)
- MBA (Seafood Management),
- Export Management Diploma.
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment,
- NSFA Lead Food Auditor.
- SQF Lead Auditor
- 2023 Finalist (top 4) for BRCGS Trainer of the Year (worldwide award).
- 2014 Finalist (top 3) for SQF Auditor of the Year (worldwide award).
- 2013- International Assoc of Fish Inspectors: for Services to the International Seafood Industry.
- 2003- Queensland Government: “Highly Commended” in the Premiers Award in Public Sector Management Partnerships and Reconciliation.
PhD – Food Science & Technology, B.Sc. (Honours) Food Science & Technology, Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics, Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Exemplar Food Auditor.
Lata’s expertise has seen her work within a wide range of enterprises and industries and has worked in the Food Industry for over 25 years in Quality Management, Research & Development and Innovations, Regulations and Auditing for Global Food Manufacturing Industries across several food categories across Asia.
Lata’s client focussed approach ensure client requirements are analysed and responded to in a proactive professional manner. She develops innovative, cost-effective tailored solutions for clients.
Lata also has experience in numerous auditing Standards and Programs Management including ISO 22000, SQF, Freshcare, HARPS, Codex HACCP/GMP, Food Service & QSR Standards and most recently Corporate Social Responsibility (Ethical).
She also has experience in selected second party audits (Woolworths SEP, QSR – YUM, Craveable Brands, Dominos) and non-food sector of Cosmetics & Toiletries and Ethical Auditing.
Lata also is a Qualifying and Certification Reviewer for Standards and Programs. She is affiliated with a number of Food Industry Groups.
- Transport and Warehousing Operations,
- Dry & Wet Ingredients & Sauces,
- Ready to Eat (Fruit & Vegetables) including intensive horticulture,
- Shelf Stable Foods,
- Cook & Chill (Sushi, Small Goods),
- Egg Processing,
- Fat/Oil Manufacture
- Honey Production.
Qualifications and Awards
- Food Science & Technology, B.Sc. (Honours) Food Science & Technology, PhD
- Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics,
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment,
- Exemplar Food Auditor.